by this speaker
- Are We More Than Our DNA?
- Chosen Planet: Earth's Uniqueness for Life
- Creation and Evolution: The Biological Evidence
- Does God Exist?
- Evolution Design and the Human Heart
- Fish, Fossils and Evolution
- Fossils Fact and Fiction
- Human Evolution
- Intelligent Design
- Is Atheism Scientific?
- The Dino-bird Controversy
- The Eye Designed or Evolved?
- The Origin of Life
- The Quest for Life in the Universe
- Whales - Designed or Evolved?
Birds and Flight
Andy McIntoshAndy McIntosh is a Professor of thermodynamics. In this talk he examines the structures that enable creatures to fly. He asks could these structures have arisen gradually by natural selection or do they make up a system, where each part is needed fully formed, before the others are of use? This talk starts by looking at bird navigation and ends by comparing the lungs of birds with those of dinosaurs. This is a fascinating exploration of flight.