- Are We More Than Our DNA?
- Birds and Flight
- Chosen Planet: Earth's Uniqueness for Life
- Creation and Evolution: The Biological Evidence
- Design, Information and The Word of God
- Does God Exist?
- Evolution Design and the Human Heart
- Fish, Fossils and Evolution
- Fossils Fact and Fiction
- Human Evolution
- Intelligent Design
- Is Atheism Scientific?
- The Dino-bird Controversy
- The Eye Designed or Evolved?
- The Quest for Life in the Universe
- Whales - Designed or Evolved?
The Origin of Life
John WaltonProfessor John Walton asks the question "Could life have started through chance chemical reactions on the primordial Earth?" John is Head of Reactive Chemistry at St Andrews University and a Fellow of the Royal Society for Chemistry.