by this speaker
- Are We More Than Our DNA?
- Birds and Flight
- Chosen Planet: Earth's Uniqueness for Life
- Design, Information and The Word of God
- Does God Exist?
- Evolution Design and the Human Heart
- Intelligent Design
- The Eye Designed or Evolved?
- The Origin of Life
- The Quest for Life in the Universe
- Whales - Designed or Evolved?
Is Atheism Scientific?
Arthur JonesScience is founded on the assumption that the universe obeys a set of understandable, well ordered rules. It is logical to assume that a universe created by an intelligent mind will have intelligible laws governing it throughout. But does it follow that a universe born out of chaos should be governed by an consistent set of intelligible rules? Richard Dawkins has said that faith in a creator is incompatible with science, because its assumptions cannot be tested. However can the assumptions of Atheism be tested? i.e. that the logical laws that govern the universe should be self-existent.